Rated 5 out of
For me the best choose on market
Hitherto I don't found headphones at this price which are better in general use.
Look at Pros and Cons and think on yourself ;)
Date published: 2016-07-25
Rated 3 out of
1) Cups don't shield external noises as they should. You can actually hear the noises much better when wearing them. Sometimes you may think the environment is really noisy, but you take the headphones off and things are quieter.
2) The cable provided does not allow microphone to be used.
3) Bluetooth headsets are a real hassle to configure correctly on Windows. You may get stuck with horrible sound if an application is using "Hands-Free" profile. Be prepared to spend a lot of time troubleshooting this.
Date published: 2016-06-27
Rated 4 out of
Amazing BT headphone with budget price
this headphone have nice sound, nice battery, nice design...overall this one is great one from Philips.
BUT there are still sth really BAD, one time I charged it with AC power, then left it for a night after the charging light is off, when I woke up, its already DEAD! which is completely strange... I changed it for like 3 times from Philips until this one, I always reminding myself NOT AC POWER to charge this, then now it works perfectly after 2-3 years, now my SHB7150 headband right-side is not adjustable anymore, but still working fine.
By the way, this headphone is not good when you want to use it as noise barrier, cause the pillow is not able to stop the noise from outside even if you perfectly adjust it to cover ur ear with slightly gap.
anyway, thanks Philips, and waiting for SHB7250 to arrive HK :)
Date published: 2016-01-02
Rated 1 out of
Terrible. do not buy
1) Not properly compatible with desktops. Cannot be used for voip or gaming as the sound cuts off when the mic is in use.
2) Headset turns off whenever the microUSB is plugged or unplugged and you need to restart it in order to keep using it.
3) Pairing instructions provided are not clear enough, had to spend 2h online to figure out why the SHB7150FB was not found by either my phone or my desktop. Turns out, if the headset is plugged in , the LED gives out ambiguous responses.
4) Philips has not released any sort of drivers for this device.
5) If using the audio cable, the mic is not available.
6) The headset hurts your ear lobes after extended use.
Date published: 2015-12-31
Rated 5 out of
I've never been disappointed from Phillips products. These headphones are amazing. Works great with my phone and quality of build is good and sturdy.
I would totally recommend these!!!
Date published: 2015-10-09
Rated 2 out of
This product didn't stood up to expectations
The product had to be factory-reset out of the box (!) because no device (Android phone, iPhone, Mac, Windows) recognised it via bluetooth. The reset instructions in the manual were wrong and had no affect. I found the right way to reset it after trying every possible combination and a hefty dose of patience. Still, it isn't The sound is not what I expected; the bass sound is flat and shallow, there's a constant high-pitched buzz in the right ear. This is the second Philips product that I buy recently and get disappointed. Probably the last time too.
Date published: 2015-03-18
Rated 1 out of
Wouldn't work out of the box with Dell Windows 8 laptop
Took it out of the box and charged it. Paired it successfully, but several errors when trying to use it. Phillips site doesn't even have drivers for the device.
Returning to Best Buy and trying something else.
Date published: 2015-02-01