Rated 4,6 out of 5 by 9
Rated 4 out of 5 by TarinL Great starting point
I received this set as a free sample to review. I think it`s the perfect starter kit for a new mom! It`s not everything you need- but it`s a great starting off point. The microwave sanitizer is really awesome if you don`t have that setting on your dishwasher or for when you are traveling. My daughter really took the bottles; she really seemed to like them. The pacifier wasn`t her favorite-- and seemed a little low quality. Overall though, I think this is a great set and I would recommend it.
1 mars 2016
Rated 4 out of 5 by CarrieR Great gift!
Wow - this set contains everything a new parent could need for feeding their baby! I received this as a free sample in exchange for a review, and I was really impressed with everything it contained. This would be a great gift for a new parent! Unfortunately, I got it when my baby was 11 months old, so much of it wasn't useful to us.
I was really excited when I saw the bottle sterilizer; I have four children, and have always wanted to try one. Finally, I had one! My baby's bottles would be the most sterile thing ever! Unfortunately, I quickly discovered that the bottle sterilizer doesn't sterilize bottles on its own. It requires a microwave, and my family doesn't own a microwave. Bummer.
Still, I think this would be a really great baby shower gift, and any new parent would appreciate it - as long as they have a microwave!
25 février 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by AReyes86 Makes a great gift, awesome set!
I had the opportunity to try out and review the Philips Essentials Set... It was a great opportunity to try these as I hadn`t tried this brand since my oldest son (now 10) was a baby. I breastfeed but do supplement, pump and offer water via a bottle from time to time. I was unsure of how my son would take to a new bottle, but the shape seemed very comfortable to him. The nipples are firm, more so than most other bottles, but they are a more natural shape. I think this simulates more of the work their suck has to do to get milk direct from the source. This set would be an AWESOME gift for any expectant mother, it`s very complete and offers lots of goodies, in addition to bottles at different stages with a clear idea on how to move on to each one. I am very happy to have this set in my home and to continue using it, I will definitely be recommending these in the future, and I already know what my next baby shower gift will be!
23 février 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by HollyN Great Shower Gift! Sterilizer is Wonderful Too!
I received this item for free in exchange for submitting a review. This is a really great set. The bottles are free from BPA which is very important to me. I absolutely love that it included a sterilizer. I wash all my bottles, nipples, cups etc. thoroughly but sometimes have issues getting the nipples clean. Dried milk seems to get stuck in the holes. The sanitizer really puts my mind at ease, I know that everything is good to go. I like the variety in the sizes of the bottles and the design of the nipples are great. The bottle brush was a nice added item, but I prefer the one I currently have. I would recommend this set, I`ve used Avent bottles with all of my babies. This set would also make a nice shower gift!
23 février 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by CorynC Fantastic!
I received this set for free to review and share my opinion. This is a fantastic set. The bottles a great quality and easy to clean. They come in 2 sized for growing baby. The nipples are durable and long lasting. The are reinforced to keep from collapsing while the baby eats. The sanitizing tray would be wonderful for traveling. The only thing I would change is the bottle brush. It would be great if it it included a smaller nipple brush as well. Overall, this is a super starter set. It would make a fantastic shower gift.
13 février 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by jlcmomma Love these bottles
I received this bottle set as a gift to review. Avent bottles are a great product. I like that there are only a few pieces that make up the bottle and are therefore easy to clean and care for. The bottles do not leak or create bubbles as the baby sucks. The sanitizer kit is especially handy for sterilizing all of the parts efficiently in the microwave (and can also double as a storage container for the bottles). The transitional sippy cup nipple helps ease the baby off of the bottle nipple, and the handle fits nicely around the bottle to enable the baby to hold it his/herself. I highly recommend Avent bottles.
11 février 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by AndrewB Recommended for first-time parents
These bottles are my favorite! And getting a sterilizer in the set is superb. I received this set free to sample. Why I like these bottles:
* They limit flow. Less burping. Less discomfort. You want this even if you don't have a colicky kid. The age where they can really suck down liquids but aren't adept at releasing their burps is when this comes in handy.
* They hold up durably. I hand washed mine with dish soap and a bottle brush. Very fast.
* The design is simple. Ever wash bottles? What a chore! Other flow-limiting competitors' designs are overly complex. One competitor's design has four pieces to strip, wash, and reassemble. This x multiple bottles = exhaustion, but who has time to be exhausted with kids? Not so with the Philips.
* BPA free, of course, because warm liquids and Bisphenol A does not a good situation make.
* The price is higher than some bottles, but you get what you pay for. Do not buy the cheapo; get something that's good and will last for at least the duration of the kid you have now, if not for future children if you have them.
* The wider design compared to other bottles feels easier to hold when you're feeding the kid. It's also far easier to pour from a thawed freezer pack of breastmilk into the wide-mouth Avents. If you've never done this, it's like pouring liquid gold into a tiny opening and praying you don't spill as small chunks of ice milk fall into the bottle along with the thawed milk. Spilled breastmilk = many tears. The same can be said for scoops of formula, and I've used my Avents for a few cans of formula at the tail-end of my kids' weaning as well.
1 février 2016
Rated 4 out of 5 by Phil777 Advent Classic Ensemble Set
I received the free sample Classic Essential Set.
We were amazed at the many benefits of the ensemble set has to offer.
The anti colic bottles provided a safe haven for using this clinically proven
product for my child .
In addition,the easy to clean feature serves as a basis for healthier feeding.
We were able to put these bottles in the microwave which also adds to the upside
of using this fine product.
I would highly recommend this amazing baby product to friends and family.
31 janvier 2016