The nozzle of my Philips Sonicare AirFloss will not come off
Did the nozzle of your Philips Sonicare AirFloss got stuck? Remove the nozzle from your AirFloss handle and find out how to prevent this from happening again.
The AirFloss nozzle got stuck
Use these steps to remove the nozzle from the handle and solve this issue:
- Grab the nozzle. You can use a paper towel or cloth for better grip
- You can use the nozzle tip for leverage, but do not bend or twist the nozzle tip
- Pull the nozzle straight out from the AirFloss handle. Do not bend or twist the nozzle while pulling
- Once the nozzle has been removed, re-attach and remove the nozzle a few more (4-5) times to solve the issue
Use pliers if the nozzle is bent or broken and still not coming off the AirFloss handle.
Tips to prevent the issue from happening again
Use these tips to prevent the Philips Sonicare AirFloss nozzle from getting stuck:
- Check if you are using the right nozzle type. Philips AirFloss, Pro or Ultra nozzles are not interchangeable
- Pull steadily and do not jerk or twist to remove the nozzle