Make sure the appliance is switched off
1) Pull the shaving head holder off the bottom part of the shaving unit. [Fig. 1]
2) Place the retaining ring holder on the retaining ring (1), turn it anticlockwise (2) and lift it off the shaving head (3). [Fig. 2 and 3]
Remove the retaining ring from the retaining ring holder and repeat this process for the other retaining rings.
3) Remove the shaving heads from the shaving head holder. Each shaving head consists of a cutter and guard. [Fig. 4]
Note: Do not clean more than one cutter and guard at a time, since they are all matching sets. If you accidentally put a cutter in the wrong shaving guard, it may take several weeks before optimal shaving performance is restored.
4) Clean the cutter and guard under the tap. [Fig. 5]
5) After cleaning, place the cutter back into the guard. [Fig. 6]
6) Put the shaving heads back into the shaving head holder. [Fig. 7]
Note: Make sure the projections of the shaving heads fit exactly into the recesses.
7) Place the retaining ring holder on the retaining ring (1), place it on the shaving head (2) and turn it clockwise (3) to reattach the retaining ring. [Fig 8 and 9]
Repeat this process for the other retaining rings.
8) Reattach the shaving head holder to the bottom part of the shaving unit. [Fig. 10]