5) After cleaning, place the shaving guard back into the shaving head holder. Make sure the two wings fit exactly into the recesses of the shaving head holder. (Fig. 5)
6) Place the cutter back into the shaving guard with the cutter legs pointing downwards.
7) Place the retaining ring back onto the shaving head holder (1). To reattach the retaining ring, turn it against the direction of the arrows indicated in and on the retaining ring (2). (Fig. 6) .
8) Make sure the retaining ring is fixed properly. The four wings of the retaining ring have to be located exactly under the recesses of the shaving head holder. (Fig. 7 and 8)
Repeat steps 4-8 for the other shaving head.
9) Reattach the shaving unit to the shaving attachment.
If the shaving unit cannot be reattached smoothly, check if you have positioned the shaving heads properly and if the retaining rings are fixed properly.