How do I brush my teeth using the Philips Sonicare app
The Philips Sonicare app works with all Philips Sonicare connected toothbrushes. Find out how to brush your teeth using the Philips Sonicare app.
Setup your Philips Sonicare app
Connect your Philips Sonicare toothbrush with the app:
- Download the Sonicare app from the App store or Google play
- Turn on your connected toothbrush
- Turn on Bluetooth on your smartphone
- Open the Sonicare app. Your toothbrush will automatically connect to the Sonicare app
NOTE: Only Philips Sonicare connected toothbrushes can connect to the app.
Using your Sonicare app
- Open the Sonciare app.
- Tap 'brush' to start your brushing session
- Place your smartphone somewhere so you can keep track while brushing
- Position your toothbrush as indicated in the app
- Turn on your toothbrush to start the guided brushing feature
- Follow the instructions on the Sonicare app
- Limit the amount of movement for the best results
- Your toothbrush will turn off automatically after 2 minutes
After finishing your brushing session, the Sonicare app will tell you which areas you have missed. Turn on your toothbrush in order to touch up any missed spots.
Improve your dental health
Try to use the guided brushing feature as often as you can. It will help you to improve your brushing technique and help you focus on missing areas.