1) Disconnect the power and remove the power cord before cleaning or disassembling it
2) Remove the chamber lid (image 1)
3) Loosen the front panel control knobs (image 2)
4) Disassemble the front panel, the shaping disc, the shaping disc holder, the mixing
paddle, and the mixing chamber as shown in image 3
5) Using a dry cloth, remove any flour residue from the mixing paddle hole (marked as 1 in image 4)
6) Using the supplied cleaning tool, remove any dough residues from the shaping disc. After that, you can clean it with water. (image 5)
Tip: For Spaghetti and fettuccine shaping discs, put the shaping disc into the freezer for 2 hours. Then use the corresponding cleaning tool to poke out the dough in the holes.
7) Clean all detachable parts with water (image 6)
8) Use a dry cloth to clean the main unit, the control panel, and the exterior of your pasta maker
9) After cleaning your pasta maker, make sure all parts and the shaping discs storage are dry. Then assemble it back for next use and store it in a dry, well-ventilated place.