For Windows® Me
- Start Windows® Me
- Click on the 'Start' button, point to 'Settings', and then click on 'Control Panel'
- Double click on the 'Display' icon
- Select the 'Settings' tab then click on 'Advanced…'
- Select the 'Monitor' button, then click on 'Change…' button
- Select 'Specify the location of the driver(Advanced)' 7. Select 'Display a list of all the drivers in a specific location, so you can choose the driver you want', then click on 'Next' and then click on 'Have Disk…'.
- Click on the 'Browse…' button, select the appropriate drive F: ( CD-ROM Drive) then click on the 'OK' button
- Click on the 'OK' button, select your monitor model and click on the 'Next' button
- Click on 'Finish' button then the 'Close' button