If your laptop has a VGA connector:
- Connect the optional VGA cable PPA1250 to the PicoPix and to your laptop.
- Swicth on the PicoPix and select the VGA source.
- If the PicoPix is not detected, please activate the VGA output on your laptop.
If your laptop has Hdmi connector :
- Connect a standard Hdmi/mini Hdmi cable to the PicoPix and to your laptop.
- Swicth on the PicoPix and select the Hdmi source.
- If the PicoPix is not detected please activate the Hdmi output on your laptop.
- If the projection doesn't start check that you are using resolution 800* 600
- Try to reboot your laptop
- Make sure that you are using the original Philips Picopix VGA cable PPA1250 or a certified (mini)HDMI cable
- Check that the VGA*output/HDMI output of the computer is activated. For example, on some laptops, you will have to use the Fn+F5 or Fn+F7 to activate the VGA or HDMI output