The SHOQBOX's database may have been corrupted. You will need to restore you unit to the original factory settings.
1) Download the version of Musicmatch Jukebox on the Philips support site
2) Unzip the file into a temp directory
3) Run the .exe file to install Musicmatch Jukebox with the new plug in
4) Connect the SHOQBOX to the computer using the supplied USB cable
5) Plug your SHOQBOX into a wall outlet with the supplied AC adapter
6) Backup all your data files in the SHOQBOX to the computer
7) Launch the Device Manager at Start->Programs->Philips->Philips->PSS110 (or the model number of your SHOQBOX) on your PC
Important: All music & content of your SHOQBOX will be erased once the factory setting is restored.
8) A dialogue box will pop up; click Restore and OK to confirm and start restoring the unit to its factory setting
9) Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the restoration
10) The Device Manager will close automatically once the success message is displayed
11) Close all opened applications and safely remove your SHOQBOX by clicking on the EJECT HARDWARE icon in your task tray bar
12) When prompted, “The USB Mass Storage Device can now be safely removed from the system”, click OK and unplug your SHOQBOX
13) Your player will display “UPGRADING FIRMWARE…” once disconnected from the computer. After firmware upgrade is complete, it will reset itself, showing the PHILIPS splash screen.
14) Reconnect your SHOQBOX to the computer and the power supply
15) You are ready to reload your songs back into the SHOQBOX with Musicmatch Jukebox