127 cm (50"), Ultra wide screen, Easy 3D
I cannot hear the sound from my headphones connected to my Philips TV
Before you proceed to check the headphones volume, be sure that you have connected the headphones to the [Headphones] input at the rear of the TV. DO NOT connect the headphones to the ‘SERV.U' connection, which is for service purposes only.
TV's rear connectors:
How to adjust:
There is a headphones volume setting in the TV menu, which is used to adjust the headphones volume independent of the volume control for the TV loudspeaker.
If the headphones volume is set to minimum, you will not be able to hear sound from the headphones.
To adjust the headphones volume, do the following:
1) Press the [Home] button on the remote control to access the home menu
2) Use the cursor buttons [Up][Down][Left][Right] to select [Setup] and press the [OK] button to confirm
3) Select [TV Settings] and press the [OK] button
After selecting TV settings
4) Press the cursor [Down] to select [Sound] and press the cursor [Right]
5) Press the cursor [Down]to select [Headphone volume] and press the cursor [Right]
6) Press the cursor [Up] to adjust the headphones volume to suit your preferences
7) Press the [Back] button to exit the menu
When you have set the headphones volume to an audible level and there is still no sound from the headphones - try the headphones on another device.