If you are using a direct cable connection from the wall outlet
- Check the incoming cable or antenna signal connection to ensure that it is properly secured to the TV's antenna input
- If the connection is good, perform the auto program and ensure that the Installation mode (Antenna or Cable) is selected correctly
If you are using a coaxial connection from the Cable or Satellite box to the TV;
- Set the TV to the channel specified by the service provider
- Change the channels at the Cable or Satellite box to view the program
If you are using a video connection (CVBS, S-Video, YPbPr, HDMI) from the source (DVD, Cable or Satellite box) to the TV;
- You do not need to perform auto program to search for the channels
- Press the 'AV+' button on the remote control repeatedly to select the correct input source
If you are using an HDMI connection from the source (DVD, Cable or Satellite box) to the TV;
- Reset the TV and source by unplugging it from the power outlet for 30 seconds.
- First turn on the TV and switch to the HDMI input.
- Turn on your source.
If you are sure you have selected the correct input or channel but still have no picture or sound;
- Try resetting the TV by unplugging it from the power outlet for 30 seconds
- Press the 'AV+' button to select the correct input source