How to update the firmware of my Philips GoGear player?
- Make sure that your computer is online and connecting to the Internet. Connect your GoGear player to the computer.
- Launch the Firmware Manager at Start->Programs-> Philips Firmware Manager on your PC.
- A dialogue box will pop up; click Start to proceed with the upgrading of the firmware (Please do not disconnect the player during the upgrading process as this interruption may damage the firmware!) .
- Follow all on-screen instructions and click Finish at the end to complete the firmware upgrade.
- The Firmware Manager will close automatically.
- Close all opened application and then safely remove your GoGearplayer by clicking on the EJECT HARDWARE icon in your task tray bar.
- When prompted, “The USB Mass Storage Device can now be safely removed from the system”, click OK and unplug your GoGear.