My Sonicare Fill & Charge is not filling my AirFloss completely
It can happen that your Philips Sonicare Fill & Charge station will not (completely) fill your AirFloss handle. Find out how to easily fix this yourself.
Your Sonicare AirFloss handle is not well placed
the AirFloss handle needs a tight seal at the reservoir door in order to fill the handle completely. Use this solution to solve this yourself:
- Make sure that the reservoir door of your Sonicare AirFloss is fully closed
- Put your AirFloss handle into the Fill & Charge station
- Push down the AirFloss such that the holes in the handle reservoir door align with the ports in the Fill & Charge station (see image 1)
- Check to see if the handle is touching the bottom of the Fill & Charge station
- Push the AirFloss handle towards the Fill & Charge station to lock it (see image 2)
- When you hear a click, the AirFloss handle is fully engaged
Tip: Bubbles rising from the bottom of the Fill & Charge station indicate that your AirFloss handle is filling correctly.
Always keep your AirFloss on the charger. Your Sonicare AirFloss will lose power when not charged.