The brew group is clogged, has not been properly greased or is not locked in position.
• Rinse the brew group with fresh water, paying particular attention to the filter.
• Grease the brew group as described in the cleaning and maintenance section.
• Replace the brew group and make sure it is locked into place. You hear a soft click when it is correctly inserted and locked.
• Switch the machine off and back on.
• As there can be multiple causes, please contact our Consumer Care Centre to help you out
• The machine is overheated.
• Switch the machine off and wait for 60 minutes.