I am unable to save the picture and sound settings on my Philips TV
Published on 2016-12-29
You changed some personal settings, but they were reset after you switched off the TV.
Verify if the TV is set to [Shop] mode. Use the remote control to select: [Setup]>[Advanced TV settings]>[Preferences]>[Location].
Only the [Home] mode allows you to change any preferred settings.
Proceed as follows to activate the [Home] mode:
- Press the [Home] button on the remote control to access the [Home] menu.
- Use the cursor buttons [Up][Down][Left][Right] to select [Setup] and press the [OK] button to confirm.
- Select [TV settings] and press the [OK] button.
- Press the cursor [Down] to select [Preferences] and press the cursor [Right] .
- Select [Location] and press the cursor [Right] .
- Select [Home] and press the [OK] button to confirm.
- Press the [Back] button to exit the menu.
- After you have activated the [Home] mode, you need to switch your TV to standby, in order to make sure that the TV completely exits the [Shop] mode.
Our site can best be viewed with the latest version of Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome or Firefox.