Rated 1,8 out of 5 by 33
Rated 1 out of 5 by Krissy123 This product is horrible
I received this as a gift from a family member for our new baby. I thought it would be a great idea since our house isn't too large but the baby will be in another room. It never stays connected to wifi even though there is a strong connection. The app freezes constantly. There is a horrible lag.
20 mai 2016
Rated 4 out of 5 by Memadi Worked with latest app very well
I bought this product a month ago and couldnt connect it at the beginning, now I tried connecting it with the latest software they provided on ios and it connected immediatly and works very well now.
4 décembre 2015
Rated 1 out of 5 by Zeeez Rubbish
Never seems to work.. Ive tried installing it at least 50 times till now.. And it still wont work... Ive tried it on ios and android and it wont work on either... I regret not reading any of the reviews before purchasing it.
DO NOT BUY AS IT'S A TOTAL WASTE OF MONEY
10 octobre 2014
Rated 3 out of 5 by ChrisAA Completely adequate. Can be improved with software fix
I have use this product for about one week on iPad and iPhone (version 2.3.0), and I am very satisfied, despite its quirks, which I will list here (in hopes that they will be fixed in a future version):
* iPhone/iPad follows the default screen lock time. Please add the ability to keep app open indefinitely, like other video-playing apps.
* Night Vision mode only work for 10 minutes at a time (and delivers annoying messages before and after entering Night Vision mode). If it is night time, I will need to use it from sun-down until sun-up. This has been the most annoying bug of all.
* iPhone version has the ability to click a microphone icon and "speak" through the camera unit. The iPad has the same icon, but it doesn't seem to work.
* It is not clear how to enter full screen mode in the iPad version. Random taps on the screen seem to activate it.
* Not really clear on what Always Listening mode means.
* Must quit app and re-launch each time device is put to sleep. It either freezes or crashes otherwise.
Despite these annoying and fixable problems, I would recommend this product. The video quality is just SD, not HD (despite the name of the product), but you can very easily see enough detail to know if your baby is asleep/awake/moving/missing?/in distress. I haven't tried to capture a picture or video, but I would prefer a better camera (even the iPhone camera) for that.
22 mars 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Nick11 Easy to use, good performance
Good product, fairly ok video quality
Overly sensitive microphone.. Can clearly detect voice from 15 m away, even the setting is at 1% sensitivity..
23 janvier 2014
Rated 1 out of 5 by AngryMom Waste Of Money
Never works, takes forever to connect when it does work. Horrible!!!
15 janvier 2014
Rated 1 out of 5 by VIP88 This product definitely need some improvement.
I have this product since my baby boy was born in September. Every time I open the app on my ipad it takes at least 15 mins to connect. Sometimes even longer or just fail.
8 janvier 2014
Rated 1 out of 5 by mar10uS Rubish
This product is complete rubbish. The failure rate of the devices received is almost 75% upon opening box and 100% after 6 months of use.
The image quality is poor, the installation procedure is simple but not working consistent. And the software to use the camera on your iPhone or iPad is unstable, unfriendly and slow.
6 janvier 2014