Follow the instructions below to program the TV:
1) Press the 'MENU' button on the remote control to access the main menu.
2) Press the cursor down to select INSTALLATION and press the cursor right.
3) Press the cursor down to select CHANNELS in the Installation menu and press the cursor right to access the Channels menu.
4) Select AUTOPROGRAM in the Channels menu and press the cursor right to START NOW.
Note: If any of the channels are locked, the screen will prompt you to enter your PIN code in order to access the Installation menu.
5) Press the OK button.
6) Select Cable or Antenna in the Installation mode.
- When Antenna is selected, the TV will detect antenna signals and will search for antenna TV (NTSC and ATSC) channels available in your local area.
- When Cable is selected, the TV will detect cable company supplied signals and will search for cable TV (NTSC, ATSC, QAM modulated) channels available in your area.
- Note: Make sure that registration with your cable TV provider and connection of equipment are completed.
7) Press the green button (START) to start auto programming.
8) The menu screen disappears and the progress of auto programming is displayed. The progress bar indicates the number of analog and digital TV channels found.
9) When Auto programming is complete, a message appears confirming the completion. Press the blue button (FINISH) and the TV returns to the Installation menu.
10) Press the “MENU' button to exit the menu.