If you have not set your PIN-code when you first turned on the TV set, you need to do this before you can use the Child lock feature.
If you have forgotten your PIN code or need to set it for the first time, proceed as follows:
- Press the 'MENU' button on the remote control to access the main menu.
- Press the cursor down to select FEATURES and press the cursor right.
- Press the cursor down to select CHANGE PIN and press the cursor right.
- When the prompt PLEASE ENTER YOUR CURRENT PIN appears on the screen, enter the universal code '0711'.
- Then enter an easily remembered new four-digit code and enter the new code a second time for confirmation.
- Press the 'MENU' button to exit the menu.