Your Philips Avent Breast Pump is designed to be easily assembled and cleaned. Below you will find simple steps on how to assemble your Electric breast pump.
How to assemble the Philips Avent Electric Breast Pump
Published on 02 August 2022
- Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water.
- Push the white valve into the pump as far as possible.
- Screw the bottle onto the pump body.
- Screw the flange onto the pump body.
- Place the silicone diaphragm in the pump body.
- Make sure that the silicone diaphragm fits securely around the rim by pressing it down with your thumbs.
- Attach the silicone tube and cap onto the diaphragm. Push down the cap until it is securely in place.
- Connect the tube(s) to the motor unit.
- A) When the breast pump is charged, you can use it cordless. Press and hold the on/off button until the devices switches on. B) You can also use the breast pump connected to the power outlet. If the battery is low, insert the adapter into the power outlet and insert the small plug at the other end into the motor unit.
- The breast pump is now ready to use.
- You can place the cover over the flange to keep the breast pump clean when you take it with you and/or while you prepare for expressing.