You will need to finalize DVD+R, DVD-RW or DVD-R to play them back on other DVD players.
The screen below will be shown once a recording is stopped/finished.
After the above procedure is complete, you will need to finalize the disc by performing the following steps:
- Press the STOP button on the remote control.
- Press [SETUP]
- Use [˄ / ˅] to select “Disc Edit“, then press [OK]
- Use [˄ / ˅] to select “Finalize“, then press [OK]
- Use [˄ / ˅] to select “Yes“, then press [OK]
- Finalizing is completed and the disc can now be played back on other DVD players
- Once you have finalized a DVD+R / DVD-R, you cannotedit or record anything on the disc
- There is no need to finalize a DVD+RW
- When you insert a DVD-RW finalized with this unit, “Undo Finalize” will be shown instead of “Finalize“. To release the finalizing for the disc, select “Undo Finalize”
- DO NOT power off during the finalization process as this will result in malfunction.